What you will need for your Baby Massage Class
How to prepare
Oil and a massage booklet are included in the massage course, you may bring along your own oil if you already use some. Please note, nut oils are not allowed in group classes incase anyone in the class is allergic.
- You will need to bring a small towel and small blanket to the session.
- If you feel your baby may need to be settled during the class then please do bring along a soother (dummy/muslin/cuddly toy).
- Water for yourself and your baby if they drink it
- Food/milk for your baby if you expect they will need to feed during or just after the class
- Yoga mats for the babies to lie on
- Small mats for adults to sit on
- Oil (may differ between courses, it will always be organic, cold pressed and edible oil)
- A massage guide book so you can continue your practise at home
- A certificate of completion for your keepsake collection